Revenue Model & Fee Allocation
Arken Finance has 2 business models:
- 1.Arken Aggregator Protocol
- For each transaction on Market Order, Arken receives 0.1% as a transaction fee.
- For each transaction on Stop-Limit & Limit Orders, Arken receives up to 0.25% as an operating fee, depending on the gas fee each day.
- 2.Arken Trustless Fund Management Platform
- For each transaction on Arken Private Fund Infrastructure, Arken receives up to 0.2% as an operating fee.
All platform revenue is returned to the Arken ecosystem and community in a fully decentralized manner. We believe this will help empower our community and ensure that our success is shared by all. With this approach, we're building a more sustainable and inclusive financial ecosystem that benefits everyone.
Currently, Arken Finance has 2 main product lines that collect fees:
- 1.The Swap Engine API
- 2.SLAMM (Stop-limit & Limit-order for AMM)
The revenue collected from these products will be stored in Arken protocol earning pool, which will be divided into a revenue pool and treasury for further allocation.
- Revenue Pool: Funds in the reserved pool will be utilized in profit-sharing and buyback programs.
- Treasury: Fund in treasury will be used for core contributors, infrastructure costs, operating and marketing expenses, and future allocation for further growth of the platform & community. DAO will be set up soon for the protocol proposal to make decisions on how to utilize this fund.