Revenue Model & Fee Allocation
Arken Finance has 2 business models:
- 1.Arken Aggregator Protocol
- For each transaction on Market Order, Arken receives 0.1% as a transaction fee.
- For each transaction on Stop-Limit & Limit Orders, Arken receives up to 0.25% as an operating fee, depending on the gas fee each day.
- 2.Arken Trustless Fund Management Platform
- For each transaction on Arken Private Fund Infrastructure, Arken receives up to 0.2% as an operating fee.
All platform revenue is returned to the Arken ecosystem and community in a fully decentralized manner. We believe this will help empower our community and ensure that our success is shared by all. With this approach, we're building a more sustainable and inclusive financial ecosystem that benefits everyone.
Currently, Arken Finance’s has 2 main product lines that collect fee:
- 1.The Swap Engine API
- 2.SLAMM (Stop-limit & Limit-order for AMM) These protocols are utilized by Arken Trading Portal, Protocol, 3rd party developers, and Arken Trustless Fund Management Platform. And more in the future. The revenue collected from these products, after deducting operating expense and infrastructure cost, will be stored in Arken Revenue Pool for further utilized for the growth of the platform & community. Later on, we might setup DAO to help make decision on how to utilized this fund.